Please bring with you:
- All medical records and films pertaining to your condition. We ask for actual films and or CDs of your CT, MRI and/or x-rays. We also ask for the report. If you are having surgery your surgeon will need actual MRI films, not CD.
- For the most accurate assessment of your condition and as a courtesy to other patients, we ask that you arrive early to your appointment with completed paperwork and all necessary films and records. Arriving to the appointment without films or the necessary paperwork may lead to delay in being seen or a re-scheduling of your appointment.
- Proof of insurance and co-payment for visit.
- Completed packet and signed forms. (Available to download in PDF Format)
- Brain Packet Forms (8 pages)
- Spine Packet Forms (10 pages)
Neck Disability Index for cervical spine patients only (1 page)